Our manufacturing sites produce a vast range of highly accurate and traceable gas calibration blends. A gas mixture may contain simply two components in the %-level range to over twenty components in the ppb-level range. The total number of gas mixtures possible is virtually limitless. Additionally, a key strength is the manufacturing of multi-component liquefied hydrocarbon blends.
We design and blend every individual as mixture using our principal’s state-of-the-art facilities. Gas mixtures that bear our name are products of our sophisticated and modern blending facilities, located at the class 10,000 clean room with temperature and humidity control environment to ensure optimum blending condition. With such high end technology, we are confident of achieving high product consistency, reliability, and accuracy to suit even the most stringent requirement.
All the calibration gas mixtures come complete with a certificate highlighting the analysis result, the uncertainty in the result and the traceability of the mixture. Two main classes of mixture are offered (Certified and Primary), complete with Chromatogram results upon request.
Our calibration gas mixture products are filled gravimetrically using high precision balance, weight traceable to NIST/NMi/NPL standards.
SPECIALTY GAS CORE PRODUCT LIST:
- Hydrocarbon and reactive blends (gas and liquid phase)
- Certified and Primary Standard Calibration Gases (Blending Tolerance up to +/-0.02% Absolute)
- Rare Gases
- Laser Mixtures
- Oxygen (O2) / Argon (Ar) / Nitrogen (N2) , up to 99.9999% purity
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) , up to 99.9% purity
- Methane (CH4) , up to 99.9995% purity
- Sulphur Hexafluoride (SF6) , up to 99.9% purity
- Ethane (C2H6) , up to 99.999% purity
- Ethylene (C2H4) , up to 99.999% purity
- Nitrous Oxide (N2O) , medical grade
SPECIALTY GAS APPLICATIONS:
- Gas Chromatography
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometer (AAS)
- High Voltage Switchgear Insulator
- Food Treatment
- CNG/LNG Compressor Commissioning
- Leak Testing, Balloon Filling, Deep-sea Diving
- Laser Marking and Laser Cutting
- Ground Freezing for Tunnel Boring
- Gas Detector Calibration
- Laboratory Standards
- Environmental Testing
- Natural Gas BTU Standards
- Liquid/Gas Hydrocarbon Standards
- Engine Emission Standards
- LEL/TLV Standards
- and many more.
HOW TO ORDER CALIBRATION GAS MIXTURES:
In order to aid you with ordering all of your calibration gas mixtures, please use the following guidelines:
Specify each component by chemical name. Do not use chemical symbols since this can lead to errors.
Specify concentrations of each component. Concentrations should be specified for each component in percentages, ppm or ppb. Gases are prepared based on a mole percent unless you specify otherwise.
This chart provides a simple conversion from ppm to percent:
- 1 ppm=0.0001%
- 10 ppm=0.0010%
- 100 ppm=0.0100%
- 1,000 ppm=0.1000%
- 10,000 ppm=1.0000%
Specify the grade of mixtures desired.
Specify the preparation tolerances. Unless otherwise noted, Blend Tolerance, Certification Accuracy, and Traceability will be designated by the major categories from Step 3.
Specify the number of cylinders required.
Specify the cylinder size required.
Note: If you are not sure of the size or quantity of cylinders you need, specify the number of cubic meters that you require and we will determine the number and size of cylinders for you.
Identify any special mixture requirements you have, such as specific impurity analysis, maximum concentrations, etc.
Identify desired delivery date.
Identify special marking, shipping, or billing instructions.